Never had a brow wax? Here’s what you can expect:
- We talk about what YOU want as far as brow shape and what works well with your natural features.
- The skin is prepped for the best and most comfortable results. This includes a light cleanse to remove makeup and clean the skin. Then, oil is applied. Oil works as a barrier between the wax and the skin, so wax adheres only to the hair and minimizes discomfort and stress to the skin.
- Wax on, wax off. Now, we lay the wax and remove the hair. It only hurts for a second!
- We may need to trim or tweeze up some of the stray hairs to perfect the shape.
- Now, we apply the post wax products to help reduce the risk of breakouts and reduce redness. Products are applied with a relaxing mini massage.
- The service is finished with an optional makeup fill to perfect your desired shape and allow you to go about your day.
- Book your next appointment! With waxing, consistency is key for the best results. Eyebrows are usually ready for their next wax every 2-4 weeks depending on the person.
After your wax:
– Avoid applying heat to the waxed area for 12 to 24 hours.
– Use an anti-acne lotion following the treatment. Apply twice a day until breakouts are gone.
– Avoid direct sun exposure for 12-24 hours post wax.
– Avoid applying highly fragranced products
– Avoid using harsh exfoliation in the waxed area.
– Any redness or pinking of the skin should disappear within 6 to 8 hours after waxing